Gather. Network. Learn.
Annual Artist to Artist Meeting - TBD.
Roslindale House, 120 Poplar Street, Roslindale, MA
Veteran ROS artists and new ROS 2017 artists are encourage to attend
The ROS 2017 Annual Artist to Artist Meeting provides time for artists to network and to gather marketing materials in support of ROS 2017.
Artists, be sure to visit site information tables geared especially towards your designated or chosen site venue: artists' homes/studios, group/community, and business sites. Stop by the ROS 2017 artist marketing table with examples of artists' promotional materials. Feel free to bring your own business cards, postcards, or any marketing materials to share. The Annual Pre-Show Artist Meeting is an opportunity to learn about other participating artists' work, as well as artist marketing tactics to draw a robust ROS 2017 audience.
Why attend the Annual Pre-Show Artist Meeting?
All artists will...
- Find out about general updates to ROS 2017
- Pick up brochures, postcards and flyers to help market ROS and yourself (take note of your Site Number in the brochure for marketing)
- Visit our Volunteer Table to find out how you can help -or- help our committee find volunteers
- Network, network, network
Business and Home Studio Artists will...
- Meet other Home/Business Studio artists in small group
- Home Studio artists gather information about the Group Exhibit at Roslindale House
- Pick up banners, lawn signs and other marketing materials
- Pick up Home Studio Bingo stickers and cards
Group Site Participants will...
- Meet your Group Site Coordinator, other exhibiting artists, and find out your set-up location inside your group site
- Learn about set-up details and special events at your location
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual Pre-Show Artist Meeting at Roslindale House!